Work with national office designee to assure ACNM policies and guidelines on the collection of survey data about its members are followed and to provide advice, when requested, on the development of surveys that originate from the national office.
- Work with ACNM?s national office designee to provide advice or assistance in the development of surveys distributed by the national office.
- Provide feedback on the development of new or revised guidelines and policies related to survey research i.e. Policy on Protection of Membership Data Used for Research Purposes.
- Assure ACNM?s Guidelines for Approval to Solicit ACNM Members for Research Purposes are followed by those requesting to use ACNM members as participants in research.
- Review applications for requests to use the ACNM mailing list, email addresses
- Review applications requesting to conduct surveys (research and/or marketing surveys) that require the solicitation of ACNM members (including soliciting ACNM members for research purposes at the annual meeting)
Chair: Kerri Schuiling PhD, CNM, FACNM