Friends of the Midwives of Color Committee and Ethnic Diversity Caucus
We are ACNM members who are dedicated in assisting the work of the Midwives of Color Committee (MOCC) and in promoting and increasing ethnic diversity among midwives.
- Anyone interested in the work of the Midwives of Color Committee (MOCC)
- Comes from across United States
- Represents a variety of ethnic groups such as Latino, African American, Asian, Native Indians, etc
- Join our yahoo group: http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/friends2MOCC
- If you have interest in this caucus, email email@example.com to be added to the member list.
- Chair, Maria Valentin-Welch, CNM, MPH, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vice Chair, Heather Clarke, CNM, MSN, email@example.com
- Treasure, Nichole Wardlaw, CNM, MSN, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Secretary, Jessica Brumley, CNM, MSN, email@example.com
- First annual meeting scheduled to occur at the June 2012 ACNM Long Beach, California convention
- Check Annual Meeting schedule for room number