Chair: Katrina Nardini firstname.lastname@example.org
- In conjunction with DGO, participates in ACNM Annual Meeting Program Committee meetings and functions, to coordinate global health speakers into the meeting agenda and develop networking activities for members
- Proposes ideas and implements strategies for increasing exposure of global health during ACNM Annual Meetings
- Supports activities of the Foundation related to the Bonnie Pedersen and Jeannie Raisler awards at the Annual Meetings
- Encourages participation of ACNM members in International Confederation of Midwives Triennial and Regional Meetings
- Works with ACNM staff and Board of Directors to coordinate activities at the International Confederation of Midwives conference
If you are interested in joining this section, please fill out the volunteer application form, and email it to the Section Chair listed above. Terms are for three years and all ACNM members are eligible and encouraged to apply.