Social Media at the Annual Meeting
Want to know what other midwives are up to during the 59th Annual Meeting & Exhibition in Denver?
Use our hashtag #ACNMDenver to follow the conversation on Twitter or Facebook!
Social Media Meet-Up!
Looking for a chance to connect with other digitally-savvy midwives? Or maybe you’re new to social media and want some pointers on how to get started…Either way, come join your fellow midwives for a casual meet-up at Novo Coffee from 2:00 - 3:00 PM on Thursday, May 15, for a caffeine jolt/tea break from the busyness of the ACNM Annual Meeting & Exhibition! The coffee shop is a quick 5 minute walk from the Sheraton at their Glenarm location (1600 Glenarm Place). RSVP to ACNM Social Media Specialist Damaris Hay if you plan to stop by. We hope to see you there!
ACNM’s 1st Annual Twitter Scavenger Hunt
WHERE: THE EXHIBIT HALL
WHEN: THURS, MAY 15 – FRI, MAY 16
· Follow @ACNMMidwives and use the scavenger hunt hashtag #ACNMscavhunt2014
· Beginning at 11:30AM on May 15 and 9:30AM on May 16, there will be a series of questions (up to 3 per day) for you to answer on Twitter. Tweet your answers to @ACNMMidwives using #ACNMscavhunt2014
· You will have until 5PM each day to Tweet your answers
· The correct responses and the winner will be announced at 6PM each day on Twitter
· Participants who Tweet their findings using #ACNMscavhunt2014 will be entered into a drawing to receive a mystery prize each day
Stop by the ACNM Communications booth in the Exhibit Hall to learn more!
ACNM's 2014 Mobile App
Type http://eventmobi.com/am2014/ into your mobile device's browser and save it to your home screen for easy access